3599 University Blvd.
South Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Things To Do
Exclusive Deals Coming Soon
Hotel Partner Offers
We are currently updating our specials and deals mapping feature. Please check back soon for exclusive deals and savings.
With innovative programs for every phase of life, from infancy to old age, Brooks Rehabilitation is the 2nd largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the US.
With innovative programs for every phase of life, from infancy to old age, Brooks Rehabilitation is the 2nd largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the US. The non-profit includes Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital, a 157-bed acute physical rehabilitation facility; 25 Brooks Outpatient Centers; an advanced research center: Brooks Rehabilitation Clinical Research Center. Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital is one of Florida's only state-designated treatment facilities for brain and spinal cord injuries for children and adults. It also one of only two inpatient rehabilitation centers in Florida that treat infants and young children. Centers of Excellence include Stroke, Hip Fracture/Orthopedics, Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, and Pediatrics. Patients are treated by interdisciplinary teams including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctors, nurses specialized in rehabilitation, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, cognitive therapists, neuropsychologists, case managers and others as needed.
View Special Hotel Rates for medical visitors at hotels close to Brooks Rehabilitation.
- A not-for-profit organization, Brooks is community-focused, offering educational and wellness programs for all populations.
- Currently, 22 active clinical trials are in progress, with ten related to stroke.
- Brooks Rehabilitation Clinical Research Center scientists collaborate with researchers at Shands, University of Florida, University of North Florida, and Duke.
- Brooks will become a data collection site for a study to develop a computer-adaptive way to measure cognitive skills of stroke patients.
- The Brooks/UNF Neurologic Residency was America's third Neuro Physical Therapy Residency program. They also developed the fist multidisciplinary geriatric residency.
- Brooks Adaptive Sports for athletes with physical disabilities include basketball, rugby, hand cycling, tennis in association with the First Coast Tennis Foundation, and rowing in partnership with Jacksonville University. View our Adaptive Sports video.
- Brooks offers outpatient programs for women's health, sports therapy, balance, pain, industrial rehabilitation, brain injury, fibromyalgia, neuropsychology, and driver rehabilitation.
- Brooks Homecare Advantage, a home health agency, is one of the region’s largest home healthcare agencies.
Find Us On