3599 University Blvd.
South Jacksonville, FL 32216
With innovative programs for every phase of life, from infancy to old age, Brooks Rehabilitation is the 2nd largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the US.
With innovative programs for every phase of life, from infancy to old age, Brooks Rehabilitation is the 2nd largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the US. The non-profit includes Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital, a 157-bed acute physical rehabilitation facility; 25 Brooks Outpatient Centers; an advanced research center: Brooks Rehabilitation Clinical Research Center. Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital is one of Florida's only state-designated treatment facilities for brain and spinal cord injuries for children and adults. It also one of only two inpatient rehabilitation centers in Florida that treat infants and young children. Centers of Excellence include Stroke, Hip Fracture/Orthopedics, Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, and Pediatrics. Patients are treated by interdisciplinary teams including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctors, nurses specialized in rehabilitation, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, cognitive therapists, neuropsychologists, case managers and others as needed.
- A not-for-profit organization, Brooks is community-focused, offering educational and wellness programs for all populations.
- Currently, 22 active clinical trials are in progress, with ten related to stroke.
- Brooks Rehabilitation Clinical Research Center scientists collaborate with researchers at Shands, University of Florida, University of North Florida, and Duke.
- Brooks will become a data collection site for a study to develop a computer-adaptive way to measure cognitive skills of stroke patients.
- The Brooks/UNF Neurologic Residency was America's third Neuro Physical Therapy Residency program. They also developed the fist multidisciplinary geriatric residency.
- Brooks Adaptive Sports for athletes with physical disabilities include basketball, rugby, hand cycling, tennis in association with the First Coast Tennis Foundation, and rowing in partnership with Jacksonville University. View our Adaptive Sports video.
- Brooks offers outpatient programs for women's health, sports therapy, balance, pain, industrial rehabilitation, brain injury, fibromyalgia, neuropsychology, and driver rehabilitation.
- Brooks Homecare Advantage, a home health agency, is one of the region’s largest home healthcare agencies.
Find Us On
Jacksonville is your destination for health and wellness. Let us be your home away from home, call our hotel today and ask for the current medical rate when booking.
Call 904-296-2828 to book today!Visit the Site
Country Inn & Suites welcomes you to your destination for health and wellness! We are pleased to offer a special rate for guests with Jax Health.
This great rate includes:
- Complimentary, Hot Be Our Guest Breakfast
- Evening Guest Reception, Available Monday–Friday
- Outdoor Pool (non-heated)
- Convenient Location (within walking distance from Panera Bread, Ted's, Applebees, Starbucks and 24-Hour Denny's)
- One block from Orange Park Mall
Book Online Today!Visit the Site
Jacksonville is your destination for health and wellness. Let the Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport located, one mile from UF Health North and 15 miles from UF Health Jacksonville and UF Health Proton Therapy Institute, ne your home away from home. Book online to see our current medical deal.Visit the Site
Jacksonville is your destination for health and wellness. Let us be your home away from home, call our hotel today and ask for the hospital rate when booking.
Call 904-260-2027 to book today!
Jacksonville is your destination for health and wellness. Let us be your home away from home, call our hotel today and ask for the current medical rate when booking.Visit the Site